Features | October 02, 2020
A Preview of P2P 2020: Plugged In
P2P 2020: Plugged In is just around the corner (Oct. 14-16) and will be virtual for the first time. It’s on target to deliver great education, ideas and brand solutions — and while it can’t be a face-to-face experience this year, you can “plug in” from anywhere to still get the same great insights you’ve come to expect from PSDA’s annual event.
Ready to plug in? Here’s what you can look forward to.
P2P 2020: Plugged In will be online for the first time. The mockup shared above is a preview of the virtual event space.
Keynotes That Inspire Action
Wednesday, Oct. 14: “End User Panel: What Today’s Buyers Need You to Know”
What do prospects really want? How can a distributor win their attention and keep their business? Get answers directly from three leaders who are responsible for buying print and marketing services.
Thursday, Oct. 15: “Creating Moments of Magic: How to Foster an Amazing Customer Service Experience”
Your customers no longer compare you to your direct competition. They compare you to the best service they have ever had. In this content-rich presentation, Shep Hyken, customer service and experience expert, will share strategies and “Amazement Tools” to create a customer-focused culture, customer loyalty, internal customer service and more. Want to learn more? Read our interview with Shep here.
Friday, Oct. 16: “The Art of Accelerated Resilience: Adapt Faster and Achieve More”
There is no time to recover from our setbacks slowly. The research-based strategies from author and accelerated resilience expert Courtney Clark’s new book, “The Successful Struggle,” will help your team manage change, chaos, conflict and other challenges. She’ll describe where internal resilience comes from and how to let go of the plan, find perspective and succeed during challenging times. Want to learn more? Read our interview with Courtney here.
“Attending was an easy decision for me, and I’m looking forward to it. P2P seems like it’ll be fast-paced, and I like that there’s going to be dedicated time to talk to others who have similar goals and challenges.” —T. John Mehl, Director of Sales, Vanguard Direct
Breakout Sessions That Expand Your Thinking
P2P breakout sessions will cover a wide variety of topics, from tips to foster a creative work culture, best practices for sales in a remote environment, exchanging lessons learned from this year and much more.
Here’s a look at just a few of the sessions being offered. Check out the website for all sessions and more details.
- Fostering a Creative Work Culture that Inspires Ideas and Innovation, by Brett Jackson, Chief Excitement Officer, Systemax Corporation
- Specialty & Sensory Print Effects: How to Help Build Business and Brands, by Emily Myers, VP of Sales & Marketing, BCSI
- Sales Tactics for Engaging and Prospecting Remote Client, by Alex Goldfayn, CEO, The Revenue Growth Consultancy
- The Role of Direct Mail During COVID-19: Lessons Learned about Marketing in a Crisis, by Holly Harle, Senior Account Executive, OSG
- Cracking the Productivity Code: How to Prioritize & Manage Your Workload, by Audrey Thomas, CSP, Author and Productivity Expert
- Cyber Incident in Progress: It Can Happen to Anyone, by Mike Pfeiffer, Vice President of Technology, American Solutions for Business
Last year, 89% of attendees said they met someone new or renewed a relationship they expect will lead to new business this year.
Exhibitor Connections That Can Help You Grow
Last year, 93% of P2P attendees reported that they learned something new that will help them grow their companies.
That value is the heart of the P2P Exhibit Hall: Solutions Showcase, which is newly designed to take attendees on a solutions journey. You’ll be able to discuss your customers’ toughest challenges for their brands with these exhibitors and more:
- CE Printed Products
- Data Label
- Digital Data Centers
- DLS (Diversified Labeling Solutions)
- Dupli Envelope & Graphics/Notes
- Label Specialties
- NPC (National Printing Converters)
- PDF Print Communications
- Pocket Folders FAST
No FOMO — Join These Attending Companies
P2P will gather a wide community of industry professionals that will be sharing insights and brand solutions to further advance the industry. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join your peers in gaining new ideas and solutions that will propel your company forward.
Here’s a rundown of the companies that will be in attendance this year:
- American Solutions for Business
- Bear Graphics Inc.
- GO2 Partners
- Innovative Business Products LLC
- M7 Business Systems
- Multi Business Systems
- NPC/National Custom Labels
- PrintMarketing LLC
- RBO PrintLogistix Inc.
- Specialized Office Systems Inc.
- Suncoast Marketing Inc.
- Superior Business Solutions
- SureWay Marketing Services
- Systemax Corporation
- The Northstar Group, Inc.
- Trainor Printing & Promotions
- Vanguard Direct
Distributors/Resellers Manufacturers/Suppliers P2P P2P 2020: Plugged In